Sunday, April 19, 2009

drama

here's how the drama begin...

there was this Kuching -> KL flight. and i was assigned in a position where by i need to assist the pax during boarding time. to cut the very long story short, im helping passenger to find space to place their luggage in the compartments.

when i was about the pull this BLOODY BACK PACK from a compartment, i felt a very strong palm hitting my shoulder, i meant really dramatically strong can caused my shoulder dislocation. when i turn back, there was this uncle around 40s, chinses, chap-fan seller face, shouting at me and say 'becareful, it is a laptop inside', and i got abit frustrated with his stuck up attitude, i answered 'ok sir, but u dun have to hit me'.

dats when the whole drama begin. he got embarassed with my answer as pax is looking at him, n he started shouting around in the cabin. and i juz let go his bag, n smile sacarsticly with 'thank you very much' and walk away.

when my colleague juz done with the headcount n walk to the rear, he start scolding at my colleague claiming that i am very rude n SLAMMING N THROWING THE BAG IN THE COMPARTMENT. my coll of course dun give a damn.

after take off, my senior flight attendant get to know this incidents and approach me, at first i was thinking to forget about it n take it as my luck, but the sfa insisted to voice up as she dun think it is correct to let the loser go. so she went n approach the loser and im standing in the rear galley watching.

my sfa is very very soft type of person, and i can saw the loser shouting n shouting n shouting at her non stop when she was juz about to talk. the sfa told him that he is not allowed to touch anyone of us, and i heard the most ridiculous sentence from an adult ever in my life, he asnwered 'oh i dint know i cannot touch u all, u should make a signboard n write DO NOT TOUCH THE CREW'. walao, damn loser rite? hello loser, u simply go out n touch anyone n see u die anot. sexual harrashment oh sexual harrashment. loser oh loser.

he keep on claiming that im very rude i SLAM N THROW THE BAG, (use knee to think also get it, the compartment is tall and im not tall, i summore need to stand with my toes in order to reach n need strength to push n keep the bag tidy) till my sfa control the crowd, and asking around whether anyone saw me slamming or throwing and being rude to the bags or not. and nobody voice up, appareantly they're afriad of the HIGH VOLTAGE LOSER.

I DAMN CANNOT TAHAN ALREADY i went out n told the him, 'sir, im just a girl, wat do u expect me to do? the compartment is tall, i need strength to move n push the bags to keep the compartment tidy n find space for other bags, with tears rolling in my eyes ok, damn drama, now think back damn embarassing. but he kept on saying im very rude, should do it politely bla bla bla, i point at him at shouted U WAIT, then i found this indian guy sitting infront, and confront him did i throw or push his bag, as i was helping him to find spaces earlier, he said NO.

then, this malay guy who seated next to the loser cannot tahan with the loser shouting n shouting, he voice up and ask the loser to be gentlemtent, im just a girl, im juz doing my job and he saw everything, i did not being rude nor slamming the bags, but he saw the loser hitting me. then, both the loser n malay start fighting again. and the situation is, im half winning.

after the malay start voice up, a few chinese guys sitting few rows behind start waving for my sfa, n told her that they saw the incident, and willing to be my witness too. i can hear drumroll that time, i won the fights, and the loser shut up n start exaggerate the story n twist turn. n sfa then said 'i dun need ur information anymore sir, tqvm' n walk off.

drama ended, i was sitting in the aft galley emo-ing, one aunty going to the washroom, and asked me wat happen, i told her the loser cari pasal, and the aunty said he was quarelling with the ground staff too just now. OK now i know y he so tulan, flight delay, frustrated with the ground staff thus letting anger on me. I HOPE U LOST UR LAPTOP.

throughtout the whole incidents, his son who is 20s, old enough to judge thing, just sitting on the other ailse and keep quiet all the time, not backing up his own dad at all, i asked him, is this ur dad, he juz tip his head and i said IM SO SORRY FOR YOU.. n continue in my heart, to have such a dad !


moral of the story : 'i dint know that i cannot touch u all, u should make a signboard n write DO NOT TOUCH THE CREW'

2 comments:

Raymond Choo said...

i wish he got a daughter that working as flight attendant.. so that i can touch her from top to toe..hehe.. sure enjoy the journey..

where got such signboard..stupid old man!

Lavin said...

Should i say i hope he has a son working also...so that i can touch him from top to toe???
Well...he is just another stupid old man in the world...