Saturday, January 10, 2009

i cant believe that..

i actually went to singapore for a shopping n melacca for a dinner.... IN A DAY TIME !

and now is my second day off, and im still feeling very, very, very tired ! and my next flight schedule is 5 days working again. my life is so full of tiredness !

first, went to singapore is actually wanna act like a very good gf to accompany my bf there as he's gonna get something over there, we drove all the way from kl and parked our car in JB. then proceed to sg by bus.

we did the biggest mistake in our life COZ the bloody tol fees is like rm44 one way excluded petrol n parking fees !! we might as well juz take bus from kl to sg rite ! when on the way home, i still cant believe that we made a turn into melacca n went to jonker walk for a dinner. then only went home happily tired-ly !

in a day time, i stepped into another country n got my passport stamped, then i went to another state for a dinner. hmm, well im pretty used to it already coz basically, my journey to work everyday is like, leave my house (PJ selangor) to another state (wilayah perseketuan KL) and i took skybus, den procced to LCCT sepang, which is selangor, and i went to another another state or country while working. haih y my life so hectic wan ?

anyway, i only have 2 days off on chinese new year which is the 1st n second day. so i'll be back to kbr by 1st cny morning n leave kbr by 2nd cny nite. pathetic can die. yawn~~~

No comments: