Thursday, January 29, 2009

happy niu year !!

gong xi fa chai peoples !!

it is the 4th days of CNY now and im home in PJ already. i think i should say i've been home on the 2nd day of CNY. im a so gonna show u how pathetic my CNY can be.

first, i operated a KBR flight on the 23rd where i met 928384750238 friends on that flight who's going back to celebrate CNY. and the best thing is, 203984 of them lure me to disembark together with them n go home n ask me WHY AM I STILL WEARING THE BLOODY RED UNIFORM N BIDDING FAREWELL WITH THEM IN THE CABIN.

second, on the 25th, which is reunion dinner time, im operating a BALI flight where i met my brother's fren on the flight again. HE ASKED ME Y I DINT GO HOME TO HAVE MY REUNION DINNER ?! God knows why...

third, i find out i dun have anymore feelings about CNY coz my angpows is like..... .... . .... . . .. .. ... .. ... . .. ..... :((( coz im giving angpow for my parent instead of receiving from them. but luckily the one my elder sister n bro gave it to me is enough to cover the one i gave my parent, grandma, and younger sister. other than that, i can say the most i got is from my bf's family.

forth, i started working on the 3rd day of cny and i totally dun have the CNY feeling ANYMORE until now. whereby alot of my hometown frens who hadn't meet up with me still happily gathering n text-ing me out.

n until today my family is still celebrating chinese new year !! my dad juz called n said they're going to have dinner with my sister in law's family together wif all my relatives. TELL ME WHY AM I HERE TYPING ALL THIS CRAP. W-H-Y !!

i cant wait to go home on 初八, to PAI TI KONG, and i'll be home for 4 days T_____T but all my frens are leaving kb already. u tell my y my life so pathetic can ? recession is around, n i felt like resting too... huuuuu...

oh, another thing, today i operated shenzhen flight, and ANG CHIN WAI was on my flight to shenzhen (!!) n he's travelling alone (!!!!). then miao said he's going to find 母 (BU) in shenzhen alone wahahhahahaha.

No comments: