Sunday, December 14, 2008

i saw a gigantic shooting star....

from the cockpit !!!!

i meant really really gigantic n very close to me !!!

it was a macau night flight and when we're cruising on 36000 ft above sea level, im inside the cockpit to accompany first officer as captain is out to lavatories.

when im on the seat n chit chatting with the fo, suddenly there's one glance of very very bright highlight green thingy flying pass really really fast outside the aircraft, i literally stoned for few seconds.

until the fo ask me 'wei u saw the shooting star anot' in a very relax way...

when i get my sense back, im like omgwtf y dun u tell me during landing la now the shooting star is so far away from us already i wanna make wish also tak sempat la...

but seriously, i dint know it was shooting star until he told me, at first i thought it was lightening or someone shoot the helping signals (so ignorance)..

it is the first time in my entire life i saw a shooting star, n it is a damn hell close, and huge ones.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Today, I went to the beachfront with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4
year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She put
the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit
crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back!
LoL I know this is completely off topic but I had to tell someone!


Feel free to surf to my web page ... torontowineeducation.com