Tuesday, March 20, 2007

incomplete.

recently, there's a question i can hear whenever i am and watever im doing. 'hey, wat will u do after diploma ? taking advance ? or degree ?' and this question seriously screw me up badly, coz currently im so so so directionless and apparently everyone's planning for their furthur studies or career. if im not mistaken, at my previous post i did mentioned that i assume i'll failed my last semester's paper rite, and thank God coz i really failed, but in other way, i still thank God coz i can re-sit for those papers in this semester, and till now, i haven inform my parent that i failed coz i really dunno how to tell dem, ppls around me kept saying 'wow yeen, u 百年道行一朝丧 le' which makes me much depressed coz i've been tortured till the last 2 sems in diploma course without fail any papers until the last 2 sems but i cant blame anything coz i deserved it as i play really hard last sem and damn regret for working for the GWCf in genting, and the papers really getting tougher each semester, there are 5 broadcasting students in my house and there's 4 ppls failed included me. no jokes, there's still 5 weeks to go for this sem, and i got damn alot of assignments to be done by next week, which meant, i still got around 3 weeks to prepare for my re-sit papers and also dis sem's main paper, i duwan to stay down n retain the papers after dis sem, how much i wish i could pass all the papers, pray pray pray very hard !! but hell, how come recently so many freelance jobs ? last week, a long-lost contact fren - keith called me and told me that he's no longer working in JOBs.DB but in AppleBox Asia currently, which it is actually a commercial company, he asked me goto casting in his company today so that next time i might will appear in some tv commercial in the future, after he explained everythings, everyone around me support and asked me to have a try coz there's nothing lose to try, but i start wondered, is this the career that i wan ? im so lost, n i sms'ed keith last nite to wish him birthday n told him that i couldn't make it today coz i need to attend classes, he told me its ok, and he'll cast me again when i free. aaaaaa !! suddenly i felt so sorry to him, although i really need to attend class today, but seems like my hesitate has disappoint him coz he do hav high-expectations in me like introduced me to the 8tv ppls during the career fair last time. shud i really have a try ? am i really into in field ? so far i dun plan to further my studies after diploma so lead me ppls, i need ur comments and commands..

while i keep hanging the words 'i wanna start study liao' close to my mouth, i play even harder nowadays. im so hopeless for going to penang for 3 days last week. friday to sunday, although the time is shorts, but i've visited Queensbay mall, it is nice but particulary i prefer midvalley. n 2 weeks later, i'll goto penang again to attend choohen's birthday party, coz he will going to oversea next year, so he'll held a birthday gathering party. i wanna start study liao, ridiculous rite ? muahaha.. im so so so overspent dis month, shop hard, play hard, exam also hard.. congratulations to my jimuis for the pleased stpm results :) ^^ felt happy for u all although i failed mine hehehe :)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lex :
never mind we re-sit together.
n you should try to go casting cause u know u're so eye-catching n bright!!

Anonymous said...

yeen u got work gtshow a?
go go casting! i noe keith 2 :)
its looanne here

sharon said...

dont worry la. trust ur instincts.. if u feel like studying, go ahead. and if you don wanna study anymore go search for a promising job lo...
but if u really have the opportunity to go casting, just go la. who knows, maybe one day you really do well and be damn famous? hahah tat time dont forget us jiu can liao. :D

yeen said...

dumb dumb gum gum alex, u fail media law le how to re-sit together la we failed the different papers. ya i know im eye-catching with silly actions everything. dumb dumb wan to speaks XD

anne i dint work for gtshow, coz that time exam's around the corner if i fail again means no graduate for me n retain !!! no way no way no way !! haih.. duno shud i go anot, mayb finish dis sem's exam only decide lor..

sharon ong.. i dun feel like study n dun feel like working as well, i wanna do watever i wan whenever i feel like doing hahaha.. i wanna be someone's mistress liao la.. desperate ad !! when r u coming to kl babi ?